For your skin, scalp, and overall well-being, oil massage has indeed been regarded as important since ancient India. Massage is said to have an elevating influence on the psyche. This benefits the human body by causing physiologic and metabolic changes and boosting health and overall well-being.
Experimenting with different over-the-counter products, shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizers might not seem to help and can even be harmful sometimes. For stronger and more glossy hair, we advise adopting homemade oils for hair growth that you can prepare for yourself.
Homemade oils for Hair Growth and Thickness
Natural components used to prepare the homemade hair oils hydrate and strengthen the hair, giving it luster and bounce. The fun part is the majority of these miraculous ingredients can be found in your kitchen itself. With the precise formula, you can produce your homemade oils in minutes that will give your hair a wonderful, lustrous appearance.
To provide some easy DIY hair oil remedies, we contacted professional dermatologists and haircare experts. The Homemade hair oils you use will not just keep your hair healthy but also make it seem more appealing by giving it more gloss, and volume.
Here’s the recipe for some homemade oils for hair growth and thickness from experts.
1. Onion Oil
The high sulfur content of onions aids in the treatment of hair falls as well as other issues. Additionally, it works well against germs and prevents infections of the scalp. The nutrients and minerals found in onions strengthen the roots of your hairs, providing you with thicker and healthier hair.
- In a frying pan, add chopped onion and 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, and 2 garlic cloves.
- Cook the solution until it bubbles, then let it chill.
- Include 3–4 teaspoons of essential oils, then combine the mixture and refrigerate for seven days to use it.
2. Curry Leave and Coconut Oil
This heavenly oil replenishes the pigment in your follicles, improves it, and gives it more flexibility. Your hair will become healthier, more lustrous, and have a pleasant aroma thanks to the vitamin B concentration in the hair oil.
- In a pan, add a few curry leaves and three tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Cook the combination until black contaminant forms then let it cool.
- Put this oil in a glass container and keep it cold by storing it in a fridge. Whenever you wish to apply the oil, reheat it slightly.
3. Amla Hair Oil
This is amongst the best homemade hair oils for hair growth and thickness. All men and women who have broken hair, premature gray hair, or hair loss could use this natural hair oil. It relaxes the scalp, promotes hair development, and both darkens and shines your hair.
- Cut two amla into four slices and lay them in the sunlight to dry for at least 1 hour.
- Mix the dried amla with 4 tbsp of coconut oil and 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Heat the combination at a low flame until it starts to bubble. Allow it to cool for some time.
- Put this mixture into a covered container and keep it there a week before you start using it. Make sure it’s cold and out of the sunlight.
4. Aloe Vera oil
Numerous health advantages of aloe vera include the treatment of hair loss, scalp infections, and dry hair. Additionally, it strengthens and nourishes your hair while reestablishing the pH level of your skin and hair.
- Pick up a single entire aloe leaf and cut it in half. Remove every last bit of gel from the leaves.
- Stir 1/2 cup gel with 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- The solution should be heated for 5-7 minutes over a medium flame before cooling entirely.
- Include 2 – 3 drops of rosemary oil in this chilled mixture.
- Keep the oil in some kind of cold, dark area for at least two weeks before you use it.
5. Hibiscus Oil
Hibiscus is a rich source of vitamin A, Vit C, and other nutritional elements that increase hair volume, encourage hair development, and make the hair smooth and lustrous.
Take at least 2 hibiscus flowers and 1/2 cup of leaves. They should be washed in cold water and dried in the sunlight.
- Place 1/4 cup natural coconut oil and 1/4 cup argan oil in a pan. Add the dry hibiscus to the mixture and start cooking it.
- Heat the mixture for five min over medium heat, then let it cool.
- Remove the heating oil by straining it, then put it in a glass container and store it somewhere cooler for one week. whenever you use it slightly reheat it.
Homemade Hair Oils
Be cautious while putting these oils on your scalp. Because the hair strands don’t receive enough hair oil, vigorously rubbing them over the head worsens the loss of hair and encourages fuzz. By splitting your hair down the middle, gently apply a hair oil using a cotton ball all over your scalp.
Hairs are the most essential part of the human body. If you don’t see results in a couple of weeks, consider taking professional hair care services. GoReady provides haircare services at home from experts to give you the hair of your dreams in no time.